Wednesday 9 January 2008

My Current Fave Podcasts

Scott Mills

Since this is a vanity blog where I recommend things that I like, I just wanted to point you in the direction of a few of my favourite podcasts. Top of the list is the Scott Mills Daily. It's released most weekdays. It's my favourite podcast and I listen to it whenever it comes out.

Second is the Russell Brand Podcast which is released once a week. An amalgamation of the best bits of his radio show which often involve ringing up celebrities and solving listners' problems. Works largely due to his comedy partner Matt Morgan who is hilarious. Randy Brand is a pretty polarising character but I think he's funny and therefore so should you.

Finally, the Diggnation Podacast which comes in both visual and aural form. It's a weekly podcast summerising some noteworthy stories from the previous week on Digg. Did I mention the hosts are drunk during every show? Awesome.

Scott Mills Daily