Saturday 5 January 2008

First foray into the blogosphere

The infamous first post.

Seeing as this is an historic moment in internet history, I feel it's vital this post has the appropriate weight and gravitas. That is why I am playing O Fortuna in the background as I write this. It was a toss up between that and Requiem for a Dream (y'know, the Sky Sports News theme tune). I've always thought it hilariously laughable how they used such a dramatic piece of music when 95% of the time the main headline is something along the lines of "Harry Redknapp confirms it is cold outside". More on that later...

What I find most appealing about blogs is the fact that they represent an unfiltered stream of consciousness direct from the author to the reader. That is what I intend for this blog to be; a miscellaneous selection of stuff I find cool, and my opinions on current events.

Thanks for reading