Saturday 5 January 2008

According to Rudy Guliani the End is Nigh

Saw this on Digg and thought it was hilarious:


I really hope Rudy "Team America" Guiliani doesn't win in 2008. That said, I just love everything about this ad. It's so overtly, unashamedly racist it's laughable. "A people peverted?" WTF?? How can he be a serious candidate?? The scariest thing about it is the fact that there are people in America who actually agree with this fuckwit. I wanna beat his kids.

Rudy Giuliani TV Ad "Ready"

2 comments:

Aaron Star said...

Love your wit and humor and perspective about this ad. It is more fear mongering and the fact that he (who shall unnamed) has any support is a sad, sad commentary on the intelligence of the average American.

Aaron Star said...

Hi George,
I agree that Guliani is a true fascist in every sense of the word. I fear he would be worse then bush. I'm a Ron Paul supporter myself. It is too bad that as a country we have strayed so far from our roots. I wonder why the Constitution is so unpopular.